Unventured Expeditions Pvt Ltd, referred to as UNVENTURED EXPEDITIONS, accepts bookings subject to the following conditions:
How to confirm your slot for a trail/tour.?
Booking confirmation is based on a payment made to Unventured Expeditions Pvt. Ltd. You can choose from 1
- City Trails: 100% payment towards the atrial/ activity at-least 24 hours before the start of the trail
- Weekend & Extended Getaway’s: 100% payment towards the atrial/ activity at-least 24 hours before the start of the trail
- Long Haul Tours: A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the tour price per person is required to confirm your booking for all long durations tours. The balance of the tour price is payable to Unventured Expeditions, 30 days prior to departure. If you are booking fewer than 30 days prior to departure the full amount is payable.
If it becomes necessary for you to cancel your tour, you must notify UNVENTURED EXPEDITIONS immediately in writing.
On receipt of your written advice, cancellation will take effect. Refund policies can vary with each format of our tours
- All cancellations will warrant a Rs100 deduction as transaction charges upon receipt of written advice for cancellation. Remainder amount will be refunded to the customer.
- Cancellations and bookings made 5 days before the departure for the Treasures of Nandi Trail requesting a cancellation and refund will warrant a 50% refund only
Weekend & Extended Getaways:
- 100% refund if cancellation is made 15 days before the start date of the trail.
- 50% refund if cancellation is made within 15 days before the start date of the trail.
Long Haul Tours:
- All Long haul tours will warrant a 50% cancellation fee post sign-up.
- No refund will be made 15 days prior to the date of departure.
Cancellation by UNVENTURED EXPEDITIONS:
We will not cancel your booking unless:
- We are forced to do so by circumstances beyond our control, such as war civil and political unrest, or “force majeure”. Cancellations and refunds in such a situation will be based on the proximity of the tour start date and may warrant a deduction in the advance paid out.
- The minimum number of people (six) needed to operate the tour has not been reached. Under these circumstances participants will have a choice of opting for a tour on another date or take a full refund.
Alterations to itinerary
- By the tour operator: When you book your holiday with us it is in the understanding that, you accept the itinerary as an outline that may change to account for ground realities on the tour. Unventured operates some trails in regions that are remote and cut away from civilization, where unpredictable weather conditions, landslides and other disruptions may need to be accommodated. You must be prepared to be flexible and agree change arrangements where necessary. This will however be made in the best interest of the safety and security of the tour group and will be made by the tour leader working together in consultation with the participants. No refunds will be given for any unused services as a result of alterations by the tour operator
- By the Participants: Unless in a situation of emergency no participant requests to change the tour itinerary will be entertained.
Tour leader authority
Signing this booking form signifies that while on the trip you agree and abide by the authority of the leader who represents UNVENTURED EXPEDITIONS. If, in the opinion of the leader, your health or behavior on the tour is deemed to be detrimental to the safety, comfort or enjoyment of yourself or others, you may be excluded from part of or the entire trip. If excluded from the trip, UNVENTURED EXPEDITIONS shall cease to have any responsibility for you and no refund will be made.
It is mandatory that you take a personal insurance for the full duration of the tour. This must include personal injury, medical expenses, death, repatriation, helicopter or aircraft rescue, loss of luggage or equipment, cancellation or curtailments. You should also ensure that there are no exclusion clauses limiting protection for the type of activities included in your tour. UNVENTURED EXPEDITIONS all not be responsible for any claims concerning matters of personal injury and for your insurance. Claims must be directed to your insurer.
Joining the tour locally
Our responsibility does not commence until the appointed time at the designated meeting point. If you fail to arrive there at the appointed time, we shall not be responsible for any additional expenses incurred by you in meeting up with the group. If the group arrival is delayed to the local joining point, the tour shall not be deemed to begin until the arrival of the group.
Passports, vaccinations and visas
It is your responsibility to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, inoculations and preventative medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of UNVENTURED EXPEDITIONS.
All participants take part at their own risk and agree to indemnify UNVENTURED EXPEDITIONS against claims for loss or damage to personal property, personal injury (or death) and any claim arising from the participants own actions. We shall not be liable for the theft of your bicycle (whether hired or not) or injury as a result of cycling, either on or off the road and, in particular, injuries as a result of inadequately serviced or maintained cycling equipment.
Our holiday price does not include your flights but does include transfer from the airport to the designated meeting point. Any flight forming part of your holiday will be subject to the General Conditions of Carriage and Conditions of Contract of the airline and transfer from the airport to the designated meeting point.
We guarantee that the price of your holiday will not be subjected to any surcharge. The only time the price of your holiday would increase would be 28 days or more, from the start date of your holiday, due to the exchange rate altering significantly (5% or more as given by a high street bank). Even in this case we will absorb an amount equivalent to 5% of the tour price. Only amounts in excess of 5% would be surcharged.
Participants must be relatively fit to take part in our tours. Any client with a pre-existing medical condition or illness must declare such conditions when booking. UNVENTURED EXPEDITIONS may require a medical statement from a GP confirming that they are fit to participate. UNVENTURED EXPEDITIONS reserves the right to refuse a participant who is deemed medically unfit to take part. Participants must also inform UNVENTURED EXPEDITIONS if there is any change in medical conditions between booking and departure.
If any part term or provision of the contract is held to be illegal or unenforceable it should not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of the contract.
If you have a complaint about any of the tour arrangements you must bring it to the attention of the tour leader as soon as possible to enable them to take appropriate action to rectify the situation where possible. If you are not satisfied with the response and you feel that your enjoyment of the tour has been affected, you must write to the UNVENTURED EXPEDITIONS office within 21 days of the completion of the tour, and we will do our best to resolve the problem.